Glad he learned the term to drop stuff. Now he's a rock hound. (Just had to say that.) Hope he doesn't collect them, might not be good for his innards. Linda in Kansas
Munch On Mi – Liliha, HI
-
Remember the old Foodland on the corner of School and Liliha? Well after
Foodland closed, they turned it into a restaurant equipment place/food
court. I fi...
13 years
-
hard to believe you've been gone for 13 yearssome days it seems like
yesterday, some days notcan't believe you would've been 87 todaythankful
for you alway...
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
20 comments:
Just like a human child. LOL 😆 But, what was it? It doesn’t look good.
Izsmom
maybe he has pica...that condition that causes you to eat stuff like dirt, rock, paint, etc.
So smart. So cute. I miss having a dog. I have a turtle instead now - but not the same.
LOL, too cute!
aiyah! good thing you caught it
Glad he learned the term to drop stuff. Now he's a rock hound. (Just had to say that.) Hope he doesn't collect them, might not be good for his innards. Linda in Kansas
sneaky.... ha. im glad he complied
What a good boy! Holly
It was a small rock.
😁
Hard at this age, but keeps me on my toes.
Awwww....beautiful dog. Glad he dropped the rock. Warm greetings from Montreal, Canada.
😍
He's sneaky, but not that sneaky. Can tell.
So far he hasn't swallowed them.
Sometimes I have to pry stuff out of his mouth. LOL.
🤗
he must have been hungry.
Hi! Thanks for dropping by!
😁
Post a Comment