patisserie taisuke endo
-
Wanted to check out Patisserie Taisuke Endo for some time now.If I’m not
mistaken, he trained in France & ItalyHe has a cafe area where you can
enjoy cakes...
Downwinding 10-10-2026
-
Wind: Trades
The wind forecast called for more wind! Gotta go chance um!
Egan and Wes going out Kaimana early
Go time!!!!
Get some bumps!
...
Mixed Plate Friday
-
Koala Moa Huli Huli (?) Chicken | $20.99 Is this huli huli chicken or just
rotisserie chicken? Koala Moa used to be on Nimitz before they moved into…
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
4 comments:
That’s what I read too. My sentiments exactly.
Izsmom
Don't worry Jalna, Putin will reap whaf he sows.
Izsmom, ❤️
Chet, 🙏🏻
hoping the people in charge when he goes for surgery, stop the war.
Post a Comment