Saturday, May 28, 2022

Daiso Haul

I took my mom to the eye doctor a few days ago.  I went to the Daiso nearby to kill time and ended up spending over $40! 

I got the spam slicer to replace one that I ruined trying to slice some cheese.  Oops!  The ceramic dishes are for us to put dipping sauces into when we have shabu shabu.  The container on the top is for Landon to put knives into when he goes camping.
IMG_0997

A fellow customer raved about the scrub brushes on the right so I got extra to share.  The yellow utensil is an egg beater.  Wendell said that it works good.  The "ziplocks" are all freezer bags.
IMG_0994

8 comments:

Annie said...

What a haul! Those little brushes are cute!

Anonymous said...

Score! What great stuff. I still have not made my way there. I dislike small parking lots. LOL


Izsmom

Anonymous said...

j, Such cool buys. I've been needing to go to Daiso to buy a cheap clock, but scared I'm gonna walk out with stuff cuz I do love their selection. They have the cutest things sometimes. N

Chet Colson said...

Since no can go Japan at this time, I suppose shopping at Daiso is the next best thing.

Honolulu Aunty said...

Score! I am starting to use the Daiso plastic bags - Ziplocs are good but the Daiso ones are so much cheaper! I love Daiso.

K and S said...

nice!

Dd said...

oooooo.....soooo wonderful Daiso shopping ;-}

jalna said...

Annie, I love the little brushes!

Izsmom, anytime I'm in the area at around 9:00 a.m. I'll drive by to see if the lot is full yet.

N, I know what you mean!

Chet, totally. LOL.

Aunty, after reading your comment, I went back and got more. LOL.

Kat, yah!

Dd, almost like swap meet with the good prices.