Friday, April 9, 2021

Wendell's Garlic and Ginger Green Beans

Here's another dish that Wendell made following an Onolicious Hawaii recipe.  It was really onolicious!

IMG_7098 2

Ingredients

  • ½ pound green beans 
  • 5 garlic cloves, minced
  • 1 2-inch knob of ginger, minced
  • 1/4 cup chicken broth
  • 1 tablespoon soy sauce
  • 2 teaspoons sesame oil

Instructions

    1. Prepare the green beans. Wash and trim (cut off the ends) of the green beans.
    2. Over medium-high heat, add a bit of oil to a saucepan and stir fry the beans for 2 minutes.
    3. Then add the ginger and garlic. Stir fry for another 1 minute.
    4. Pour in the chicken broth and soy sauce.
    5. Place a lid on the pan and let steam for 1 minute. Remove the lid. Finish with a drizzle of sesame oil. 
    6. Stir and slide the green beans onto a serving plate. Eat with rice.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love green beans! I think I can do this recipe. LOL Thanks for Sharing.

Izsmom

Susan said...

Wow easy when we need a vegetable dish and we’re tired of green salad!

Honolulu Aunty said...

I will try the next time I have green beans. Can't go wrong with ginger and garlic!

K and S said...

yum!

jalna said...

Izsmom, good luck!! LOL.

Susan, I'm so tired of green salad. Hahaha.

Aunty, I agree!

Kat, yes!