j: but she gotta be doing it from photos cuz like at the train station how she can 'member all dose people. Either way that looks timestaking...did she actually do that on her trip or sketched or whatevahs and then finished up when she was at home. Very very talented though! -N
Those are all such beautiful paintings/drawings to see! They actually Capture our Hawaiian kine lifestyle perfectly! These are beautiful! Thanks Jalna!
Holy moly!she's awesome! I noticed on weekends and holidays, the train and subway riders are more colorful rather than the black business suits for everyone! V
patisserie taisuke endo
-
Wanted to check out Patisserie Taisuke Endo for some time now.If I’m not
mistaken, he trained in France & ItalyHe has a cafe area where you can
enjoy cakes...
Downwinding 10-10-2026
-
Wind: Trades
The wind forecast called for more wind! Gotta go chance um!
Egan and Wes going out Kaimana early
Go time!!!!
Get some bumps!
...
Mixed Plate Friday
-
Koala Moa Huli Huli (?) Chicken | $20.99 Is this huli huli chicken or just
rotisserie chicken? Koala Moa used to be on Nimitz before they moved into…
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
12 comments:
Wow! So talented.
Izsmom
oh my gosh...wowowowow! i love it and so talented!
Izsmom, I agree!
Jenny, for real, yah!
Whoa! She is GOOD! (You, too!)
j: but she gotta be doing it from photos cuz like at the train station how she can 'member all dose people. Either way that looks timestaking...did she actually do that on her trip or sketched or whatevahs and then finished up when she was at home. Very very talented though! -N
HOLY MOLY SHE'S UNREAL!!!! Her people drawings are amazing!!
so cool!
Aunty, she is so patient! (Not me.)
N, she did some on the trip and mostly finished up at home.
Les, totally!
Kat, I agree.
Those are all such beautiful paintings/drawings to see! They actually Capture our Hawaiian kine lifestyle perfectly! These are beautiful! Thanks Jalna!
Dat's our Hawaiian Kine Style!
She’s talented just like you! Fun pictures!
Welcome, Mark.
Thanks Susan. I thought they were fun too!
Holy moly!she's awesome!
I noticed on weekends and holidays, the train and subway riders are more colorful rather than the black business suits for everyone!
V
Post a Comment