Sunday, November 25, 2018

My New Chair


I needed an outdoor chair recently and had to borrow Wendell's.  It weighed a ton and took up a lot of trunk space. I decided to look for one of my own.

I found one on Amazon that was on Lightening Deal for $7.50 off. I got it for $22.50.  You can find it here.  It weighs 2 pounds and hardly takes up any space.
IMG_0296

It's very easy to assemble. The legs are all held together with a stretchy cord and pops into place by itself.
IMG_0294

Here's the seat portion.
IMG_0295

It looks kinda flimsy, but it's supposed to be able to support 250 pounds, and it does come with a 12-month money-back guarantee. We'll see. 

It's very comfortable. So far, I like it a lot.
IMG_0291

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

It does look comfy. Keep us updated on how it feels and how long it lasts.

Izsmom

Honolulu Aunty said...

Good find, though I am curious to know how it works out for you. Looks like it could tip over when leaning back. I would be scared to try since I have a phobia about rocking back in chairs.

Susan said...

Great gift idea!

K and S said...

hope it will continue to be sturdy!

jalna said...

Izsmom, I'm wondering if I should use it at home just to test it out more.

Aunty, I know what you mean about tilting too far back, but this chair is low to the ground so somehow it doesn't feel that scary.

Susan, I thought so too!

Kat, I hope so!

Leslie's pics said...

oooooh i'd be scared to sit on something that flimsy! so shame if it breaks on me!

jalna said...

Les, maybe I should test it out at home more, yah.

Mark Shelby said...

I can tell Kona loves it! Laying down next to it to show approval! ; )

That would be way too small for me.

I have an oversize camp chair kind of like this.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Camp-Chair-Heavy-Duty-Oversized-Folding-800-lb-Capacity-With-Carrying-Case/182126010498?hash=item2a678e6082:g:fqoAAOSw8vZXMdd~:rk:23:pf:0

I found it at a thrift store brand new for only $5.00 Kala!

It is wide and has a tall back. I need the tall back because I am 6 feet tall. I'm not 800 pounds though (it's weight limit)! ; )

And I'm not wide either! Thank you Lord! .... ; )

It's very light weight! I love it!

jalna said...

Mark, looks good. You totally scored!