j: whenever I see the feral chickens I think they're so cute but then I think of all the complaints against them once they grow up and they seem to be spreading slowly across the island. Imagine a few of them becoming roosters and crowing day and night non-stop that can be annoying. Also when one crows all the other ones in hearing distance picks it up. Me, I lived in Kalihi Valley and Waipahu so I don't even hear them -N
patisserie taisuke endo
-
Wanted to check out Patisserie Taisuke Endo for some time now.If I’m not
mistaken, he trained in France & ItalyHe has a cafe area where you can
enjoy cakes...
Downwinding 10-10-2026
-
Wind: Trades
The wind forecast called for more wind! Gotta go chance um!
Egan and Wes going out Kaimana early
Go time!!!!
Get some bumps!
...
Mixed Plate Friday
-
Koala Moa Huli Huli (?) Chicken | $20.99 Is this huli huli chicken or just
rotisserie chicken? Koala Moa used to be on Nimitz before they moved into…
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
6 comments:
Aww...so cute!
Izsmom
awwwww so cute!
so cute!
They're so cute when tiny like that, then they grow up and poop all over my yard!!
Izsmom, I wanted to get closer to the chicks to get better pictures, but I was with the kupuna on their morning walk and couldn't leave them.
Les, they were so little!
Kat, makes you go "awwww", yah. LOL.
Susan, and nine at one time! Wow!
j: whenever I see the feral chickens I think they're so cute but then I think of all the complaints against them once they grow up and they seem to be spreading slowly across the island. Imagine a few of them becoming roosters and crowing day and night non-stop that can be annoying. Also when one crows all the other ones in hearing distance picks it up. Me, I lived in Kalihi Valley and Waipahu so I don't even hear them -N
Post a Comment