j: food prices seem cheap to reasonable. The grams for the meat though I know is a lot less than a pound but again it's not like the J-shop prices. Drool worthy! -N
patisserie taisuke endo
-
Wanted to check out Patisserie Taisuke Endo for some time now.If I’m not
mistaken, he trained in France & ItalyHe has a cafe area where you can
enjoy cakes...
Downwinding 10-10-2026
-
Wind: Trades
The wind forecast called for more wind! Gotta go chance um!
Egan and Wes going out Kaimana early
Go time!!!!
Get some bumps!
...
Mixed Plate Friday
-
Koala Moa Huli Huli (?) Chicken | $20.99 Is this huli huli chicken or just
rotisserie chicken? Koala Moa used to be on Nimitz before they moved into…
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
12 comments:
dayyuuuuum you making me hungry!
I like soba!!!! I like grapes...giant grapes!!!! I like unagi!!!!
all that other raw stuff....meh :(
v
All the food items looked yummy! Was the dark round ball a grape?
Izsmom
j: food prices seem cheap to reasonable. The grams for the meat though I know is a lot less than a pound but again it's not like the J-shop prices. Drool worthy! -N
yummy!
Looks soooooo delicious!!
Ha... you're killing me with those pictures, such a tease. God, I love Japan.
I have similar pics in my camera roll...lol.
I wish I can go sooner than next fall but, that's the next scheduled trip.
LOL, Les.
V, I feel exactly the same way.
Izsmom, it was a grape, and it was so sweet!
N, ho that J-shop, so takai.
Kat, I wish I took a picture of the one Ringo apple tart that I bought that four of us shared. THAT was yummy!!!
Annie, maybe time for you to go for a visit?
LOL, Chet, me too!
Susan, you're so lucky you live close (somewhat) to Japan. The plane ride length for us is brutal.
everything looks SOOOOOOOO good!!!
You’re right! Last year I did O’Hare to Narita...I equate that flight with pregnancy!!😂
LOL, Gracie!
Susan, totally!!!
Post a Comment