Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Hokkaido Soft Serve


At Hokkaido Dosanko Plaza, an antenna shop for products from Hokkaido, there was a soft serve ice cream machine. There was a guy across from the machine who was eating exactly what I wanted . . . a melon/vanilla mix in a cup (not cone). 

I asked him for help in picking which button I was supposed to press and he gladly obliged. I drew shades on him because he was such a cool dude. 

You can see in his hand that he got a pack of chocolate-covered macadamia nuts for his trouble. IMG_5123

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Japan soft serve ice cream is da absolute bomb!!!! My record is 3 in one day :D
v

Anonymous said...

Too cute! At first I thought he was wearing shades. Hahaha. You drew the perfect ones that match his face. Kakko ii!

Izsmom

Leslie's pics said...

oh da cute! and he scored with the mac nuts!

Susan said...

Aww cute!

K and S said...

aw so nice!

Chet Colson said...

Right on, spread da alpha with the MacNut.Tried the Squid black ink ice cream in Hakodate,Hokkaido last year.Didnt know what to expect,it was really good.Hokkaido was awesome.

jalna said...

LOL, V. I like your record!

Izsmom, very kakkoii! HAHAHA!

Les, not as cute as the bachan lady who talked talked talked to us even though we didn't understand a word she was saying.

Susan, nice yah.

Kat, very!

Oooh Chet, I want to go back to Hokkaido!