Here is another lemon plant casualty. This one got attacked by an African snail. I kept watering it even though it was reduced to being just a stick in the ground, and lo and behold new leaves sprouted!
13 years
-
hard to believe you've been gone for 13 yearssome days it seems like
yesterday, some days notcan't believe you would've been 87 todaythankful
for you alway...
Alan Wong’s – Kahala, HI
-
Alan Wong reopened his restaurant in the Kahala Hotel & Resort earlier this
year. I was super excited to try this restaurant even though I never tried
his…
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
8 comments:
Those darn African snails. They're so ookie.
Congratulations!
omg...poor thing.
j: hoo da lucky. I do that too, but it never works. You have the magic power of resurrection, hallelujah! -N
nice!
Lorna, I try to do night patrols to catch them, but I get lazy sometimes.
Hahaha, thanks, Aunty!
I know . . . feel sorry yah, Mmiissee.
Sooo lucky, N.
Thanks, Kat!
Those slugs and snails drive me nuts! They don't seem to like Art's lemon trees though.
shoot um with your gun!!! they move slow so you can get plenty practice!
Post a Comment