So so so so cool of Samsung. Makes me wanna go out and buy one of their products.
Thanks for sharing, Ross!
9 comments:
Lorna
said...
Awesome technology, and a brilliant idea. But I can see that if I were behind one of those trucks, I'd just keep following it to see what's on the monitors (ha)!
whoa that is so cool!! Randy and I got into a huge fight in New Zealand cause he thought I was gonna kill us when I was driving...the oncoming car wasn't even close btw...hehehehe....
Jalna, I think this is very cool! In the late 1970's, right after college I drove an 18 Wheeler pulling a 45 foot high box trailer. I have seen so many bad accidents on the road!
I think this is a great idea.....but I can't understand how the back door works with the TV screens on it.
How does this back door roll up later to unload the cargo with the TV screens on it? Serious question.
Munch On Mi – Liliha, HI
-
Remember the old Foodland on the corner of School and Liliha? Well after
Foodland closed, they turned it into a restaurant equipment place/food
court. I fi...
13 years
-
hard to believe you've been gone for 13 yearssome days it seems like
yesterday, some days notcan't believe you would've been 87 todaythankful
for you alway...
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
9 comments:
Awesome technology, and a brilliant idea. But I can see that if I were behind one of those trucks, I'd just keep following it to see what's on the monitors (ha)!
whoa that is so cool!! Randy and I got into a huge fight in New Zealand cause he thought I was gonna kill us when I was driving...the oncoming car wasn't even close btw...hehehehe....
Wow! very cool idea! Loved it!
Jalna, I think this is very cool! In the late 1970's, right after college I drove an 18 Wheeler pulling a 45 foot high box trailer. I have seen so many bad accidents on the road!
I think this is a great idea.....but I can't understand how the back door works with the TV screens on it.
How does this back door roll up later to unload the cargo with the TV screens on it? Serious question.
LOL, I think me too, Lorna!
Ooooo, scary, Les. At least you weren't sleeping at the wheel . . .
I thought it was so cool too, Akemi.
I'm curious too, Mark.
ooooooh, gave me goose bumps! So awesome.
It did me too, Aunty. The video is very well done.
They are going to take over the world. My mom has a Samsung washing machine, my TV and hard drives are from them too.
They make washing machines too, Erick?!!
Post a Comment