Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Martha Stewart Garlic Chopper


I wanted to show you Wendell's birthday present, but I'm having issues with Flickr so looks like it's not happening. According to Flickr's Help Forum, I'm not the only one so hopefully they'll resolve the problem soon. In the meantime, I have a few posts that are already loaded in my Draft folder, so at least I'm good for a few days. 

Today, you get to see this garlic chopper that I got at a rummage sale at Aina Haina Elementary a few months back. It was 25 cents.

IMG_6475

I was surprised . . . it actually worked.
IMG_6466

It has wheels on it. As you roll it across a flat surface, the blades go around and around and your garlic gets chopped.
IMG_6465

Unfortunately, if you want one, it'll cost you $9.99 at Macy's. It's totally not worth 10 bucks, but at 25 cents it's good.IMG_6478

I used the same clams that I wrote about here and made this with the garlic. I sautéed the clams in butter, olive oil, clam juice and parsley and threw in linguine noodles. 

IMG_2849



6 comments:

jenny said...

Ahhhh that looks so delicious! And you're right, 25 cents is a steal!

K and S said...

looks good!

Nippon Nin said...

Oh Martha, Martha, Martha...she is so clever!(it's good thing, right?). I want to invent something neat too.

I now have craving for clam pasta dish...yours looks great!

Erick said...

That garlic chopper is so cool! Pasta looks good too.

jalna said...

Bargain yah, Jenny!

Kat, it was kinda oily, but ono.

So smart yah, Akemi.

Thanks Erick!

Mokihana said...

It would have been totally worth air fare to come sample this!! And that garlic chopper is so cool!