Sorry, no time to post too much again. Just have a picture of the torii we saw at Miyajima today. We have a small kind glitch in tomorrow's travel plans. Our domestic flight from Hiroshima to Haneda Airport got cancelled so we're bussing it to Okayama to fly out to Haneda from there instead. It's a 3 hour unexpected bus ride. Hopefully we'll be able to catch our flight back to Honolulu on time. Me and Sweetie had a really, really great time. We'll be back soon!
Oh wow! You're in Japan! I haven't been able to blog visit in a while because of our trip to Seattle and Canada. Once I'm done writing my posts, I'll come back to slowly savor your trip.
No worry, Kay. I'll be doing my "real" posts with better photos now that I'm back home.
You gotta catch a ferry to get to the temple, Les. It's a neat place to spend the day. You'd like it. When we were leaving it was low tide, so we could see people walking to the torii.
Munch On Mi – Liliha, HI
-
Remember the old Foodland on the corner of School and Liliha? Well after
Foodland closed, they turned it into a restaurant equipment place/food
court. I fi...
13 years
-
hard to believe you've been gone for 13 yearssome days it seems like
yesterday, some days notcan't believe you would've been 87 todaythankful
for you alway...
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
5 comments:
Oh wow! You're in Japan! I haven't been able to blog visit in a while because of our trip to Seattle and Canada. Once I'm done writing my posts, I'll come back to slowly savor your trip.
Awww man! That sucks! I love this Torii...so pretty. Never did get to go there, thought I'd get lost!
No worry, Kay. I'll be doing my "real" posts with better photos now that I'm back home.
You gotta catch a ferry to get to the temple, Les. It's a neat place to spend the day. You'd like it. When we were leaving it was low tide, so we could see people walking to the torii.
I went to Miyajima at low tide so you could walk up to there.
Very nice pic!
Oh, that's so cool, Akemi!
Post a Comment