One more post....These kids you are taking pics of Jalna, are so adorable I just want to hug them like family! And I wish them a very good life! Blessings to ALL!
Mark, I woulda been surprised if you got this one because it's recessed below street level. It's at the UH East West Center Japanese Garden. So sweet you about the kids.
red cabbage salad
-
I love red cabbage.In Japanese it is called murasaki cabbage (purple
cabbage)Anyway, I am always looking for a good salad/pickle recipe for red
cabbage and...
Rain Report 09-30-2026
-
Rain: Heavy
When it rains, it pours!
Rain? No problem!
Rain-Dawgg
Rain Ridah
We weren't the only crazy ones.
Radical in the rain
...
Grand Lux Cafe – Las Vegas, NV
-
Since we were staying at the Palazzo during the conference, it was super
easy to just go downstairs and dine at Grand Lux Cafe – especially when we…
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
8 comments:
omigosh this kid is TOO cute!! beautiful pics.
For real, Jenny . . . so adorable!
ohmygawwd what a cutie patootie!
Very stylish kid! So cute.
I wonder how did you get this totally cool job? You're so lucky!
This one is hard Jalna. Looks like a combination of the Pagoda Hotel and Foster Gardens. Not enough good background to tell. Beautiful as always!
One more post....These kids you are taking pics of Jalna, are so adorable I just want to hug them like family! And I wish them a very good life! Blessings to ALL!
Logi is so cute! I'm surprised he didn't give the serious face. :) Awesome pictures!!!
Mark, I woulda been surprised if you got this one because it's recessed below street level. It's at the UH East West Center Japanese Garden. So sweet you about the kids.
Thanks Jamie!
Post a Comment