So smart, Da Wendall did an excellent job of planning and selecting. Must feel good to cook in the kitchen now.
FYI: Suntory apple juice is on sale @ Marukai Kalihi for only $3.99. The Aomori for a smaller size is $5.99. I couldn't tell the diff between the two and the Suntory is about 1/2 a liter so it's a good price - I bought 6 bottles! Of course the parking is hell right now. -N
That's awesome Jalna! Very unique and well thought out!
In the old days, we had a large connected double door in the corner. You would just push it and it would spin around with a double decker shelf inside for all of your pantry type goodies.
red cabbage salad
-
I love red cabbage.In Japanese it is called murasaki cabbage (purple
cabbage)Anyway, I am always looking for a good salad/pickle recipe for red
cabbage and...
Rain Report 09-30-2026
-
Rain: Heavy
When it rains, it pours!
Rain? No problem!
Rain-Dawgg
Rain Ridah
We weren't the only crazy ones.
Radical in the rain
...
Grand Lux Cafe – Las Vegas, NV
-
Since we were staying at the Palazzo during the conference, it was super
easy to just go downstairs and dine at Grand Lux Cafe – especially when we…
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
16 comments:
Whoa! Nice!! Utilizes all the space.
Winnie
That is so cool! Great way to make use of the hard to reach corner.
WHAATT? That is crazy cool !
My jaw dropped when the guy in the showroom showed it to us, Winnie.
For real yah, Erick!
I know, Susan!!
Oh my gosh, I want and need that! Your new kitchen looks great Jalna!
So smart, Da Wendall did an excellent job of planning and selecting. Must feel good to cook in the kitchen now.
FYI: Suntory apple juice is on sale @ Marukai Kalihi for only $3.99. The Aomori for a smaller size is $5.99. I couldn't tell the diff between the two and the Suntory is about 1/2 a liter so it's a good price - I bought 6 bottles! Of course the parking is hell right now.
-N
cool!
oh my gawwwd that's freakin awesome!!!
So neat yah, Jenny!
I want some of that apple juice, N! We tried going to Marukai yesterday but left without finding parking . . . was too nuts.
It is yah, Kat.
Wish I invented it, Les! LOL!
That's awesome Jalna! Very unique and well thought out!
In the old days, we had a large connected double door in the corner. You would just push it and it would spin around with a double decker shelf inside for all of your pantry type goodies.
Happy New Year Everyone!
~Mark
Mark, we have another corner unit with a lazy susan kinda thing in it. Is that similar to what you're talking about? Happy New Year to you too!!
Yes! That's it Jalna Very handy. Our was built original in 1966. They had some good ideas even back then!
Awesome! It was fun seeing your kitchen renovation photos!
I like what I can see of your kitchen too, Akemi!
This is too cool! I wish we had that.
I love how your kitchen looks, Kay.
Post a Comment