j: This makes me realize I need a COSTCO mbrship - will do so 'next year'. Thanks for the 411 you provide, priceless. Wishing you, Da Wendell and the rest of the ohana a very Happy New Year with good health, friends and joy. -N
BTW Jalna..if you love butter and you love Doritos, marukai is selling a totally fabulous rich butter flavor Doritos. Hooo man it taste sum good. It's a dark navy bag and says Royal rich taste tortilla chips Rich Butter. $2.79 for the small bag, it's in the kakimochi aisle. -N
red cabbage salad
-
I love red cabbage.In Japanese it is called murasaki cabbage (purple
cabbage)Anyway, I am always looking for a good salad/pickle recipe for red
cabbage and...
Rain Report 09-30-2026
-
Rain: Heavy
When it rains, it pours!
Rain? No problem!
Rain-Dawgg
Rain Ridah
We weren't the only crazy ones.
Radical in the rain
...
Grand Lux Cafe – Las Vegas, NV
-
Since we were staying at the Palazzo during the conference, it was super
easy to just go downstairs and dine at Grand Lux Cafe – especially when we…
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
7 comments:
I like their chicken apple sausage, ono! happy 2015!
j: This makes me realize I need a COSTCO mbrship - will do so 'next year'. Thanks for the 411 you provide, priceless. Wishing you, Da Wendell and the rest of the ohana a very Happy New Year with good health, friends and joy. -N
BTW Jalna..if you love butter and you love Doritos, marukai is selling a totally fabulous rich butter flavor Doritos. Hooo man it taste sum good. It's a dark navy bag and says Royal rich taste tortilla chips Rich Butter. $2.79 for the small bag, it's in the kakimochi aisle. -N
Oh dear! Too late! But thank you for the recommendation.
Ooooh, sounds good too, Kat!
Thank you, N!! I never heard of the flavor Doritos you talking about. I'll go check it out next time.
Hope you get to try it, Kay.
I like to try it. Our freezer is full of Costco foods and barely room for anything else. I should buy their stocks...I must!
Our freezer is stuffed too, Akemi!
Post a Comment