I've shared several posts on artist Katch 1's work before. You can check them out here. Here's a tattoo that he did recently. It's a small humuhumu. So cute, yah! I love the look of the eye, and the smirky smile, and the blending of the colors, and the small size, and the detail. I think Katch is at Banzai Tattoo in Pearl City, but I'm not sure.
this and that
-
noticed these cranes...if you’ve been reading our blog you know that the
beige brown building in the photo took most of our view of Mount Fuji when
it was ...
14 hours ago

6 comments:
Do you know him personally? I have something that I want to fix!
What part of your body did you place him on?
Dat humu looks stoned!
Cute! Is that yours?
No Mich, don't know him personally . . . just admire his work.
LOL, not my tattoo SUPman. Picture was posted on Flickr.
So cute yah Erick! But not mine.
He is a quite artist!
I love his work Akemi!
Post a Comment