I know . . . I thought I was pau with the Kawaii Kon pictures. But today, I realized that I hadn't posted the picture of these two kids, and when I went to look for um, I found there was a bunch that I had missed. So . . . for real . . . these are the last of the photos.
I learned that sometimes you gotta step out of your comfort zone and not be shy when taking pictures of people, Shun Wah. Sometimes they're not so obliging, but I just move on.
izugiku
-
We tried Izugiku recentlyThis shokudo has been around for 100 years!Bummer
is that they allow smoking, so you have to take your chances when eating
here.Sa...
Surf Report 09-29-2026
-
Waves: 1 - 3 Feet
Wind: Variable
Nolo took the wind but left us some waves.
We go catch waves!
Hot-Dawggin'
Braddah Joey getting the F4 Fever...
Chyna Club – Las Vegas, NV
-
One of my last posts for Vegas and I am definitely saving the best for
last. We are always on the hunt for some good peking duck and…
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
10 comments:
Cool! I take it you had a good time.
It was fun Erick. . . worth the 10 bucks I had to pay for parking.
You can make just about anyone strike a pose for you.. great shots..esp the group ones.
I learned that sometimes you gotta step out of your comfort zone and not be shy when taking pictures of people, Shun Wah. Sometimes they're not so obliging, but I just move on.
Remarkable photos, Jalna. By the way, my California Meyers are sprouting! Thank you so much for your help.
Thanks Kay. I'm so excited about your lemon seedlings!
I like people going all the way to be someone else. And having good time doing so.
They seemed to be having a blast Akemi.
Let me know if you go next year...I wanna tag along :) We can split the parking!
Les, it'll be on April 4, 5 and 6 next year.
Post a Comment