How cool is that ! Its nice that you could bring koa in. That is awesome.
Just a note, I think that grandpa has his socks on upside down..the white stripes are for grip. Its safer for him to wear it that way :)otherwise he can slip on the floor...
Mixed Plate Friday
-
Koala Moa Huli Huli (?) Chicken | $20.99 Is this huli huli chicken or just
rotisserie chicken? Koala Moa used to be on Nimitz before they moved into…
Kaimana to Waikiki 10-08-2026
-
Waves: 1 - 2 Feet
Wind: South-East
Today we're trying to make some runs from Kaimana to Waikiki.
The good guys take it into Baby Queens or to the Sheraton bu...
this and that
-
saw that local motion is bringing back the kona jacketso nostalgic!I'm so
glad local motion wrote "kona jacket" because the person who posted this on
socia...
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
8 comments:
I LOVE this photo.
Just look how relaxed Kona is.
Classic photo Jalna!
I am glad that "Grandpa" requested Kona - I can see that he also brought joy to "Aunty". Kona is very perceptive - he is so wonderful!!!
I forgot to ask you...did Mick and Mattie see you bring Kona in?
yeah!
How cool is that ! Its nice that you could bring koa in. That is awesome.
Just a note, I think that grandpa has his socks on upside down..the white stripes are for grip. Its safer for him to wear it that way :)otherwise he can slip on the floor...
Hope that he is okay and doing better.
Thanks Kawika!
You're right, Aunty was having fun too Celia!
No Les, we didn't park in the back.
:) Kat.
Grandpa should be coming home soon Anon. Thanks for letting us know about the socks. I didn't even notice!
CUTE!!! Kona makes a great leg rest..and he seem so comfy doing it too.. I'm sure grandpa loved his visit.
Grandpa's home now, Shun Wah! Yay!!!
Post a Comment