We had an ornament decorating contest at work. We had to decorate a round styrofoam ball AND provide some wise saying to go with it. This is my entry. Isn't it beauuuuutiful? I thought I had a good chance to win at least third place. But guess what . . . I wasn't even close. I couldn't believe some of the entries that got turned in . . . they were so impressive. I only got to take pictures of a few of the ornaments. Make sure to check out Leslie's pics for the rest.
Michele's
Leslie's Hello Kitty
Yosh's Rudolph's Nose
Wayne took third place and won $25.
Susan's Rainbow Zebra won her $50.
Jay's Angry Birds took first place winning him $75. I stole this picture from Leslie's blog.
Munch On Mi – Liliha, HI
-
Remember the old Foodland on the corner of School and Liliha? Well after
Foodland closed, they turned it into a restaurant equipment place/food
court. I fi...
13 years
-
hard to believe you've been gone for 13 yearssome days it seems like
yesterday, some days notcan't believe you would've been 87 todaythankful
for you alway...
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
11 comments:
yah, I had no chance too :( You probably would've placed higher than me!
At least you won the sandwich contest Les!
love your photos Jalna, keep up the good work!
I love your ornament, jalna!! I thought maybe the Hello Kitty was Les's...all of them are awesome! Your office does the most fun things!!
Awww thanks Kat!
Thanks Betty. It really was a fun contest.
So cool! The helmet is great.
Hahahaha. I thought you'd like the helmet Erick!
wow...very creative!
Pretty amazing yah, Mmiissee.
Wow you guys are so creative and fun! What a great contest.
So impressive yah Taryn!
Post a Comment