Dylan is 15 days old today and just the cutest, cutest baby. The best thing about Dylan was that once she got settled and fed, she was out like a light and so easy to photograph, and she is already so photogenic.
this and that
-
saw that local motion is bringing back the kona jacketso nostalgic!I'm so
glad local motion wrote "kona jacket" because the person who posted this on
socia...
Munch On Mi – Liliha, HI
-
Remember the old Foodland on the corner of School and Liliha? Well after
Foodland closed, they turned it into a restaurant equipment place/food
court. I fi...
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
10 comments:
So cute. Awesome shots!
Thanks Lance!
Beautiful baby!! Love the different flowers you used...and the pearls...awesome!!
She is adooorable Betty! Dylan's mom loves embellishments, so we had a lot to choose from.
WHAAAT??? How did you get so lucky!?!? You did an awesome job :)
Les, I think the secret is to do them really young.
uh, 1 week isn't young enough??? I swear pretty soon I'm gonna have to climb up into mommy's belly. It's the only way I'm gonna get them to be still!
Ok Les, one week is pretty young. Hahahaha.
I agree,,,she is beautiful! Your photos are very pretty too. What nice set up.
Thank you Akemi!
Post a Comment