always been that way that the boat keeps the fish. Sells the fish at auction too. The fish that you caught. They should pay you wages or rebate. ($150 a person, did I read that right?)
izugiku
-
We tried Izugiku recentlyThis shokudo has been around for 100 years!Bummer
is that they allow smoking, so you have to take your chances when eating
here.Sa...
Surf Report 09-29-2026
-
Waves: 1 - 3 Feet
Wind: Variable
Nolo took the wind but left us some waves.
We go catch waves!
Hot-Dawggin'
Braddah Joey getting the F4 Fever...
Chyna Club – Las Vegas, NV
-
One of my last posts for Vegas and I am definitely saving the best for
last. We are always on the hunt for some good peking duck and…
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
10 comments:
wow! that was a lot of fish!
Whoa!!! That's a lot of sashimi!!! What a bargain for $150!!!
Awesome!!
Choke fish, yeah. Unfortunately, I think they got to keep just one.
Great fishing shots! Wow, what a haul. Too bad the boat usually keeps the fish. Great shooting!
whaa? for $150 per person kinda rip-off if they can only keep one...
Kat, Wendell said that the boat usually keeps the fish, but I agree with you . . . RIP-OFF.
always been that way that the boat keeps the fish. Sells the fish at auction too. The fish that you caught. They should pay you wages or rebate. ($150 a person, did I read that right?)
Ron, it was $150 per person. I like your rebate idea.
Wow Lots of big fish. The dolphin are huge. Now that's why you go out in a boat....to get to where the fish are. Great blog.
Post a Comment