While we were at the zoo for the Jungle Adventure event me, Erick, Shun Wah and Celia went to go check out the "cubs". According to Celia their first birthday was yesterday. They've become so huge that I can't tell them from their mom. Their movements are now sometimes quick and dramatic, so much so that I had a hard time tracking them with my camera.
WOW! I can't believe how huge they are!! Thank god dogs don't grow that fast and big, huh?? Mattie and Kona would be gigantic by now! So cute! Or should I say handsome now?
13 years
-
hard to believe you've been gone for 13 yearssome days it seems like
yesterday, some days notcan't believe you would've been 87 todaythankful
for you alway...
Alan Wong’s – Kahala, HI
-
Alan Wong reopened his restaurant in the Kahala Hotel & Resort earlier this
year. I was super excited to try this restaurant even though I never tried
his…
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
8 comments:
Wow, that last shot is so National Geographic! Great job, great shot!
Cool.. nice last closeup shot of the cub..looks like he's right there in front of you. That was a fun shoot!
Wow, they are handsome animals! Hard to believe a year has gone by since you've been taking their pictures.
imagine if they wrote a food blog. What would be the menu?
WOW! I can't believe how huge they are!! Thank god dogs don't grow that fast and big, huh?? Mattie and Kona would be gigantic by now! So cute! Or should I say handsome now?
Thanks everyone!
Erick and Shun Wah, I was so lucky to catch that last shot. It's actually cropped a lot from the original picture.
Betty, I sooo can't believe how the year flew by.
Ron, that's so funny . . . I wonder what they eat.
Les, so huge yah. You should see when they run . . . it's so dramatic all I can do is go, "oh, oh, oh!"
They're so cute, but they've really grown.
mmiissee, I agree they've gotten so big. I wonder how much longer they'll be kept here.
Post a Comment