Thursday, February 27, 2014

Honey Biscuit


I think the name of this was Honey Biscuit.  It has the word "Biscuit" in it anyway.  It is so so so so ono! I don't know how to describe it . . . it's buttery, sweet, soft, a bit custardy.  It's not like a biscuit at all . . . more bready.  They sell it at Boulangerie Bakery which is on the corner of King and Kaheka. It's kinda expensive - $3.50.  But it's big so you can half it with somebody.  You gotta go in the morning though.  By mid day it's usually sold out.

IMG_1956

5 comments:

Kalin's Mommy said...

Yes, very delicious!

jalna said...

I wonda why my pants stay getting tight, Mich.

Anonymous said...

Oh oh. Was that da rubber band that I just heard!? GO boing......;)

Mokihana said...

Oohhh... I wonder if we get dat stoa ova hea. Maybe I should forget it, cuz I see calories oozing out of every bit of that.

Kinda like da pahoehoe, yeah?

jalna said...

I think so, Anon!

Choke calories, Moki. Good thing they're usually sold out by the time I get there.