Thursday, August 5, 2010

Tysha's Birthday Party - 8/05/2010

Tysha celebrated her birthday today at Champions on Keeaumoku. I don't usually join in on these after-work parties, but since Tysha is one of my favorite coworkers and since it was right up the street, I walked on over and spent a little time with the young-uns.

IMG_1616a

IMG_1627a

IMG_1656a

IMG_1679a

IMG_1646a

IMG_1674a

IMG_1683a

IMG_1692a

IMG_1699a

IMG_1705a

Anybody been to Lobster King yet? I passed by on the way to my car and it was packed!

IMG_1740a

IMG_1741a

12 comments:

Randism said...

great timing! i wuz gonna ask YOU about lobster king! it's been open for months and it's always crowded; lookin forward to your post on da place!

jalna said...

Julie at my working place has a take-out menu. Maybe I should check it out one lunchtime.

Erick said...

Looks like a fun party! I love that B/W, great shot! We going Lobster King tomorrow, let you know how it is.

jalna said...

Thanks Erick! Take pikchas at Lobster King!

Les said...

soo cute your pictures! I'm sooooooo glad you showed up!!! You gotta stay longer next time! *YAWN!*

jalna said...

Thanks Les . . . that was fun. I'm glad I went too!

Randism said...

wow; the reviews for this place are all over the place! some love it and some hate it; confusing....

http://www.yelp.com/biz/lobster-king-seafood-restaurant-honolulu

jalna said...

Rand, I did buy lunch for six of us from there today, and yes my review will be all over the place too.

Dd said...

I have heard all bad about Lobster King...both for service and especially for food. Mayb wait and give them some time to get over the business. I personally thnk they opened with too large a menu

jalna said...

Didi, in the six lunches that I bought, we had very good and very bad items. I'll be posting them soon.

SW said...

hey..how did you make that corner shot of lobster king look curved? is that because of your lens or is it the full frame?

jalna said...

Hi Shun Wah. I shot it wide using my 16-35mm lens.