Thursday, May 7, 2009

Marvin in Children of Eden

Coworker Marvin is performing for the next three weeks in the Army Community Theatre's musical "Children of Eden" by Stephen Schwartz, composer of such Broadway hits as "Pippin" and "Wicked." The production runs from May 7 through 23. All performances are at 7:30 p.m. at Richardson Theatre on Fort Shafter. Tickets are on sale now for $12 to $20 at the ACT Box Office, 438-4480 or Army Community Theatre. "Children of Eden" tells the familiar stories from the book of Genesis - Adam and Eve, Noah and the Ark.

I got to attend the dress rehearsal last night, and I really enjoyed the performance.

Marvin is the 2nd from the right.

8 comments:

Leslie's pics said...

hey your pics turned out pretty good...mines are only ok...getting frustrated with the yellow lighting situation. I'm gonna try post some tonight. grrrr

jalna said...

Oh my God, Les. I'm working on the St. Augustine church photos. Talk about yellow light!!

Erick said...

Very nice, great stage shots. Good shooting!

Yosh808 said...

These are awesome pics! Better than our theatre photographer I think! :) Just wanted to say thanks again for coming and supporting. :) Just in case you were wondering...we had a pretty darn good opening night. :) Mucho Mahalo again!

jalna said...

Marvin, congratulations on a successful opening night . . . clap, clap, clap.

Betty Townsend said...

I bet this was awesome. Would love to be able to see it! Congratulate Marvin for me. Your pictures are awesome!!

Yosh808 said...

I'm gonna save some of the pics and put them on my facebook...I hope that's okay. :)

jalna said...

Marvin, most definitely okay!