Monday, June 29, 2026

Dd's Kim Chee Coleslaw

Didi said:  This came out pretty good ….. I used um all for our sandwiches, so gonna make another batch to eat with somen or soba …..

 

cole slaw



KIM CHEE COLESLAW

 

¼ c. won bok kimchee, tightly packed drained well, thinly sliced

¾-1 c. head cabbage, thinly shredded

2 stalks green onion, white parts only, chopped

1 TB mayonnaise, as desired*

1 tsp. soy sauce

½ tsp. ginger, grated

1 squirt siracha, as desired

Pinch white pepper

 

In a mixing bowl combine all ingredients well. * Can add additional mayonnaise as desired (I prefer my coleslaw on the dry side.  Serve immediately.  Serve on your favorite sandwich.

10 comments:

Honolulu Aunty said...

hmmm. Interesting. I use the Bale pickled daikon and carrots that they sell at Costco in my sandwiches. This looks good, especially since I always have a lot of kimchee that I can't use up - Costco again - the kimchee from Korea.

vickinags said...

looks so ono. looks so simpo!
v

Anonymous said...

Looks and sound onolicious!

Izsmom

Susan said...

Love a side of homemade kimchi cabbage. Not as fermented as the jars of kimchi but smart to add some in!

K and S said...

sounds ono!

jalna said...

I didn't know that Costco sells the Bale daikon and carrots. They're kinda expensive in the regular markets. Maybe $12 for a small container.

jalna said...

And I love simpo!

jalna said...

I agree!

jalna said...

😍

jalna said...

Does yah!