I sometimes buy the instant pho from Longs - sometimes in a bowl and sometimes in a pack. In fact i just bought a huge box of Snapdragon Korean BBQ saucy noodles from Ross. Haven't tried it yet. I will bring some by for you and Cleta and drop off on Tuesday.
I love Pho, but prices are making me stay away from the restaurant scene. These store bought ones sometimes gives us the fix we need but yeah, I like firm noodles too!
patisserie taisuke endo
-
Wanted to check out Patisserie Taisuke Endo for some time now.If I’m not
mistaken, he trained in France & ItalyHe has a cafe area where you can
enjoy cakes...
Downwinding 10-10-2026
-
Wind: Trades
The wind forecast called for more wind! Gotta go chance um!
Egan and Wes going out Kaimana early
Go time!!!!
Get some bumps!
...
Mixed Plate Friday
-
Koala Moa Huli Huli (?) Chicken | $20.99 Is this huli huli chicken or just
rotisserie chicken? Koala Moa used to be on Nimitz before they moved into…
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
8 comments:
I sometimes buy the instant pho from Longs - sometimes in a bowl and sometimes in a pack. In fact i just bought a huge box of Snapdragon Korean BBQ saucy noodles from Ross. Haven't tried it yet. I will bring some by for you and Cleta and drop off on Tuesday.
Looks delicious!
Izsmom
looks ono
Uuuuuu. We get to see you again! Thank you!
It really was, but dunno if I would buy again 'cause I prefer firmer noodles.
And so fast and easy to make!
I love Pho, but prices are making me stay away from the restaurant scene. These store bought ones sometimes gives us the fix we need but yeah, I like firm noodles too!
I know what you mean.
Post a Comment