Aloha Friday 10-09-2026
-
Waves: 1 - 3 Feet
Wind: Variable
Light offshore winds early making smooth conditions.
Not enough East winds for a run to Waikiki.
Aloha Kaimana
Aloha...
Mixed Plate Friday
-
Koala Moa Huli Huli (?) Chicken | $20.99 Is this huli huli chicken or just
rotisserie chicken? Koala Moa used to be on Nimitz before they moved into…
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
18 comments:
Isn’t he just the love of your life???💕
Adorable!
He is so handsome but you still see the puppy in him with the sticks in his mouth. LOL
Izsmom
so cute! and he always has something in his mouth, reminds me of guys that always have toothpicks or long grass hanging from their mouths
A blessed life
kinda makes me want a dog again but nah. Hard to travel.
v
Sooo cute. I think Kai has some farmer dog in him. He looks like those farmers with a piece of straw in their mouths. Linda in Kansas
Kai is precious. Finds comfort in having things in his mouth doesn’t he? Holly
Sure is!
😍
He is such a puppy to me still.
I think he does it just to tease me because I used to chase him to get it away from him so he wouldn't eat it.
❤️
Your daughter could watch. 😄
He totally does.
😁
💕I thought I saw Kona. Kai is getting big!
Awwwww.
Post a Comment