Brave brother! I like the other Filipino restaurant on the far left of that Destiny's one. I forget the name - Jenny's, Natty's???. It is next to my favorite duck noodle stall. I had her pig face dish with onions. She explained how much time and effort it is to clean, sanitize and prepare and so I wanted to try it because it did look delicious. It was! But she packed so much into the small container it lasted for days.
meguro maruei
-
Went to Gakugeidaigaku and wanted to check out Meguro MarueiApparently they
have been in business since 1959Love their shop color! I tried their
teriyaki ...
Aloha Friday 10-09-2026
-
Waves: 1 - 3 Feet
Wind: Variable
Light offshore winds early making smooth conditions.
Not enough East winds for a run to Waikiki.
Aloha Kaimana
Aloha...
Mixed Plate Friday
-
Koala Moa Huli Huli (?) Chicken | $20.99 Is this huli huli chicken or just
rotisserie chicken? Koala Moa used to be on Nimitz before they moved into…
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
10 comments:
goat stew???? phew phew phew!
v
Brave brother! I like the other Filipino restaurant on the far left of that Destiny's one. I forget the name - Jenny's, Natty's???. It is next to my favorite duck noodle stall. I had her pig face dish with onions. She explained how much time and effort it is to clean, sanitize and prepare and so I wanted to try it because it did look delicious. It was! But she packed so much into the small container it lasted for days.
He is so adventurous. The BBQ sticks and banana lumpia look good to me. LOL
Izsmom
the portion looks huge too! wow, give him credit for trying
Goat is an acquired taste. I’ve tried and don’t care too much for it.
I know!
You're brave too!
Me too. 😃
Not sure if he ate the whole thing or not.
I used to think that lamb was too gamey for me. But I've heard that it's not so bad nowadays.
Post a Comment