My nephew Colin made gingerbread cookies for his classmates yesterday and I was so happy that he Facetimed me to show me his process. I can't believe he's 11 years old already!!
I think they came out so cute!!
7 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Aww!!! Colin is so sweet. Cute the Gingerbread man.
13 years
-
hard to believe you've been gone for 13 yearssome days it seems like
yesterday, some days notcan't believe you would've been 87 todaythankful
for you alway...
Alan Wong’s – Kahala, HI
-
Alan Wong reopened his restaurant in the Kahala Hotel & Resort earlier this
year. I was super excited to try this restaurant even though I never tried
his…
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
7 comments:
Aww!!! Colin is so sweet. Cute the Gingerbread man.
Izsmom
wow so cute!
Your nephew is so adorable!
Izsmom, yah!
Kat, sooo cute!
Aunty, I agree!
Perfectly adorable! Love the fancy rolling pin!
Sweet kid!!
Hey Caroline! Me too, loved the rolling pin. LOL.
Susan, 💗
Post a Comment