that's hilarious..........I don't want to judge, cause I was a rebellious teenager. Joining the military, one of the best decision I made in my life, gave my structure.
izugiku
-
We tried Izugiku recentlyThis shokudo has been around for 100 years!Bummer
is that they allow smoking, so you have to take your chances when eating
here.Sa...
Surf Report 09-29-2026
-
Waves: 1 - 3 Feet
Wind: Variable
Nolo took the wind but left us some waves.
We go catch waves!
Hot-Dawggin'
Braddah Joey getting the F4 Fever...
Chyna Club – Las Vegas, NV
-
One of my last posts for Vegas and I am definitely saving the best for
last. We are always on the hunt for some good peking duck and…
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
9 comments:
Hahaha! Good one.
Izsmom
J:Love it! -N
I’ve seen this before and can’t help laughing every time I see it.
So perfect!
LOL!
that's hilarious..........I don't want to judge, cause I was a rebellious teenager. Joining the military, one of the best decision I made in my life, gave my structure.
lol
Izsmom, yah!
N, LOL.
Kay, it's been at the swap meet for awhile now.
Aunty, it is.
Susan, ahahha.
Chet, me too, I made some bad choices as a teenager. Didn't know you were in the military at one time. Thank you for your service.
Kat, 😀
Ha ha ha, I remember when I thought I knew everything. Now I know, I know nothing, nothing.
Post a Comment