First time posters says: Mahalo for sharing recipes of Wendell's escapades. Your photos and reviews are very tempting too. I retired to take care of my parents and your blog is a special help with cooking for them. Have a nice day, Jalna. Aloha.
meguro maruei
-
Went to Gakugeidaigaku and wanted to check out Meguro MarueiApparently they
have been in business since 1959Love their shop color! I tried their
teriyaki ...
Aloha Friday 10-09-2026
-
Waves: 1 - 3 Feet
Wind: Variable
Light offshore winds early making smooth conditions.
Not enough East winds for a run to Waikiki.
Aloha Kaimana
Aloha...
Mixed Plate Friday
-
Koala Moa Huli Huli (?) Chicken | $20.99 Is this huli huli chicken or just
rotisserie chicken? Koala Moa used to be on Nimitz before they moved into…
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
6 comments:
Ooohhh...nice!
Izsmom
Amazing!
First time posters says: Mahalo for sharing recipes of Wendell's escapades. Your photos and reviews are very tempting too. I retired to take care of my parents and your blog is a special help with cooking for them. Have a nice day, Jalna. Aloha.
so creative!
Izsmom, I liked the black background.
Susan, it was fun to do.
Thank you, Anon.
Kat, James is so talented.
Wow, love the black gesso.
Post a Comment