Congratulations!!! I checked out your old posts about it, cracked up, and more worse, I can sympathize with you because we used to have ice machines at home too - SO noisy, uses so much water, and honestly, it is cheaper to buy big bags of ice from Costco when needed.
Of course, Uncle was a refrigeration man so could fix it when needed, every single time, without fail. Sometimes we had TWO ice machines in our driveway making ice that we didn't need. He got rid of them (must have been my rolling eyeballs) to fishermen who would give us fish for awhile in appreciation. Score!!! No more ice machines and free fish!
I don't know what it is, but he really liked having a huge contraption of an eyesore humming (screaming) along and spitting out ice bits in the bin that was way too big, imo.
For your sake, I hope it stay broke and then gone! But then, you gotta go church - once, lol.
j: dang. I didn't know you had such a nemesis. When I started the vid on the machine, when it started my bird flew off my arm startled at the large noise, cuz dammnnnn, it's loud. Then I giggled when it made the loud metal thud when the ice hit the bin. I thought your ice machine was the small table top type not the commercial kind! Though at all the hotels I worked at none of them were that loud even when they were out on lanais outside of guestrooms. Guess you had a 'special' one. Then I wondered how did Wendall get it there, cuz dammnnnn it's huge and then the water lines...just the logistics of moving it boggles my mind. And how much ice did he need?? How many coolers did he need to fill. Plus it's now hard to get rid of, due to the refrigerants, can't go into the landfill...I've got two broken portable a/cs that I can't get rid of. Hoping he doesn't replace it....and if he does talk him into the small tabletop type. You poor thing -N
kokuuma
-
you often see the word koku (rich) paired with the word uma (tasty)
whenever people are describing a savory foodthey'll say it is
"kokuuma"well, I needed e...
Downwinding 10-04-2026
-
Wind: Trades
Trades are light but looks good enough!
The road to riches!
pc: Braddah Eric
Energy on high!
Can!
A good run for me!
Brad...
Mixed Plate Friday (Vegas Edition)
-
Creamy Scrambled Eggs & Chicken Breakfast Sausage We had a morning flight
so we got served breakfast. For Hawaiian Airlines, there are entrees you
can get ...
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
11 comments:
Haha!! Wait Wendell not gonna try to fix em again?
Congratulations!!! I checked out your old posts about it, cracked up, and more worse, I can sympathize with you because we used to have ice machines at home too - SO noisy, uses so much water, and honestly, it is cheaper to buy big bags of ice from Costco when needed.
Of course, Uncle was a refrigeration man so could fix it when needed, every single time, without fail. Sometimes we had TWO ice machines in our driveway making ice that we didn't need. He got rid of them (must have been my rolling eyeballs) to fishermen who would give us fish for awhile in appreciation. Score!!! No more ice machines and free fish!
I don't know what it is, but he really liked having a huge contraption of an eyesore humming (screaming) along and spitting out ice bits in the bin that was way too big, imo.
For your sake, I hope it stay broke and then gone! But then, you gotta go church - once, lol.
j: dang. I didn't know you had such a nemesis. When I started the vid on the machine, when it started my bird flew off my arm startled at the large noise, cuz dammnnnn, it's loud. Then I giggled when it made the loud metal thud when the ice hit the bin. I thought your ice machine was the small table top type not the commercial kind! Though at all the hotels I worked at none of them were that loud even when they were out on lanais outside of guestrooms. Guess you had a 'special' one. Then I wondered how did Wendall get it there, cuz dammnnnn it's huge and then the water lines...just the logistics of moving it boggles my mind. And how much ice did he need?? How many coolers did he need to fill. Plus it's now hard to get rid of, due to the refrigerants, can't go into the landfill...I've got two broken portable a/cs that I can't get rid of. Hoping he doesn't replace it....and if he does talk him into the small tabletop type. You poor thing -N
he he :)
Does he intend to have it fixed? LOL
Doesn't look like it Jenny.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, you totally can relate yah, Aunty.
N, So funny about your bird getting startled. And yes, I agree . . . the logistics . . . amazing what can be done.
Yessssss, yah, Kat.
Kawika, he said he's gonna have it looked at, and is already looking for a replacement. But, I get some piece and quiet until then. Yeeeehawwwww!!!
What happened Jalna? Did the ice machine finally die? ; )
OOOHHH NOOO!!! Bwahahahahahaaaaaaa!!!
Yes suh, Mark!
Les, too bad, yah!! 😜
super HAPPY for you! for now, hubbys figure other ways to irritate their wives, unintentionally
You always crack me up, Susan!
Post a Comment