Check out Honolulu Aunty's awesome video below and then go to her blog here for the recipe. Looks so ono and easy to make!
kokuuma
-
you often see the word koku (rich) paired with the word uma (tasty)
whenever people are describing a savory foodthey'll say it is
"kokuuma"well, I needed e...
1 day ago

7 comments:
This does look good! Yummmmmm....
Thanks for the shout out, Jalna! My first iMovie from the iPhone. I have since learned from the Apple teachers that I MUST film horizontal with the phone for it to fill the screen. Apple rocks!
Doesn't it, Kay?! And easy to make too!
So amazing what our "phone" can do yah, Aunty!!
how come we no can come up with simple stuff like this that tastes good??
I know, Les!
Cool, I always wondered how they made that sauce. Tanks for sharing.
Sweet and spicy...love that!
Post a Comment