That's awesome! The best I could do at McKinley High School was being voted "most improved" in Band Class! I played the trumpet. Ho! So Embarrassing ya?!!! ; )
Too many pictures, Les. I put the posed shots on Flickr for them to access while they wait for me to finish the rest. I'm having hard time with my vision while post processing.
Aloha Friday 10-02-2026
-
Waves: 1 - 2 Feet
Wind: Light
Plenty good waves on this Aloha Friday!
Aloha F4
Aloha Waikiki
Aloha Joe
Aloha Eric laying it DOWN!
...
Mixed Plate Friday (Vegas Edition)
-
Creamy Scrambled Eggs & Chicken Breakfast Sausage We had a morning flight
so we got served breakfast. For Hawaiian Airlines, there are entrees you
can get ...
this and that
-
noticed these cranes...if you’ve been reading our blog you know that the
beige brown building in the photo took most of our view of Mount Fuji when
it was ...
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
8 comments:
So wonderful! That is a fabulous accomplishment.
Very, very special yah, Kay.
That's awesome! The best I could do at McKinley High School was being voted "most improved" in Band Class! I played the trumpet. Ho! So Embarrassing ya?!!! ; )
I remember their family portrait...Wow! awesome kid!
Terrific! Best wishes for a wonderful future!
Is their last name Moriwake ? I saw a picture of him in Midweek as being awarded a scholarship !!
you cheated! I was expecting a whole bunch of pics! :D
Better than me, Mark. I was a baaaaaaad student.
So proud yah, Aunty.
It is, Didi!
Too many pictures, Les. I put the posed shots on Flickr for them to access while they wait for me to finish the rest. I'm having hard time with my vision while post processing.
Post a Comment