Lorna is definitely a classy and smart lady. Walt is also smart, but he's the one who keeps you in stitches. So what? We're all related? Jalna, I'll bet we're somehow related too!
red cabbage salad
-
I love red cabbage.In Japanese it is called murasaki cabbage (purple
cabbage)Anyway, I am always looking for a good salad/pickle recipe for red
cabbage and...
Rain Report 09-30-2026
-
Rain: Heavy
When it rains, it pours!
Rain? No problem!
Rain-Dawgg
Rain Ridah
We weren't the only crazy ones.
Radical in the rain
...
Grand Lux Cafe – Las Vegas, NV
-
Since we were staying at the Palazzo during the conference, it was super
easy to just go downstairs and dine at Grand Lux Cafe – especially when we…
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
15 comments:
Oooh! Cute guys! Ummm... So you know my cousin, Walt? He just wrote a comment on my blog.
Hi Kay! I've known Walt forever!
Small, small world!
For real, Kay!
And you know what's even weirder? Kay is my cousin (on my mother's side)! Hi, y'all.
Lorna, I went: "WHAT?"
I know, I know. Kay is a classy lady. And I'm not. But . . . we are related!
Lorna, I know for sure that you ARE one classy lady too.
Lorna is definitely a classy and smart lady. Walt is also smart, but he's the one who keeps you in stitches. So what? We're all related? Jalna, I'll bet we're somehow related too!
Sorry I am not related or classy but shower scenes and hot bods are a good thing in my book!;)
Is this a girl show?
LOL, I totally would not be surprised if we were somehow related, Kay.
No, get plenty action, Erick.
I hope you get to check it out, Anon!
Ha ha ha ha ha!
I think you would enjoy it, Akemi!
Post a Comment