I love love love Hayao Miyazaki movies. I found these GIFs here at GIPHY. I like the GIFS because they give focus to what makes his films so amazing. My favorite is Spirited Away. If you haven't seen it yet, you need to . . . the animation is sooo beautiful.
Oh gosh Jalna. Great minds think alike! Spirited away is also my favorite movie and I always tear up at the end when she remembers him and he gets his identity back.
meguro maruei
-
Went to Gakugeidaigaku and wanted to check out Meguro MarueiApparently they
have been in business since 1959Love their shop color! I tried their
teriyaki ...
Aloha Friday 10-09-2026
-
Waves: 1 - 3 Feet
Wind: Variable
Light offshore winds early making smooth conditions.
Not enough East winds for a run to Waikiki.
Aloha Kaimana
Aloha...
Mixed Plate Friday
-
Koala Moa Huli Huli (?) Chicken | $20.99 Is this huli huli chicken or just
rotisserie chicken? Koala Moa used to be on Nimitz before they moved into…
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
7 comments:
Oh gosh Jalna. Great minds think alike! Spirited away is also my favorite movie and I always tear up at the end when she remembers him and he gets his identity back.
Awww Jenny . . . me too! Great story, yah!
Very cool! We(Dawn) love those movies too!
The GIFs are cool to me too, Dean!
I love Panyo.
Neat! My favorite is Howl's moving castle. The original Japanese movie has my favorite Takuya Kimura doing the voice.
I just watched Howl's Moving Castle for the first time, Akemi! I loved it!
Post a Comment