I can't believe you wrote all over the bill area! LMAO...I can't wait till ours starts up...it's stuck in permitting and I they said it could take months!
red cabbage salad
-
I love red cabbage.In Japanese it is called murasaki cabbage (purple
cabbage)Anyway, I am always looking for a good salad/pickle recipe for red
cabbage and...
Rain Report 09-30-2026
-
Rain: Heavy
When it rains, it pours!
Rain? No problem!
Rain-Dawgg
Rain Ridah
We weren't the only crazy ones.
Radical in the rain
...
Grand Lux Cafe – Las Vegas, NV
-
Since we were staying at the Palazzo during the conference, it was super
easy to just go downstairs and dine at Grand Lux Cafe – especially when we…
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
14 comments:
You save over $300/month. Dats a big chunk of change. AMAZING!!!!! -lance
whoo hoo!
I want your bill!
Whooo hoooooo ;-0
I think it's AMAZING too, Lance!
Yesssss, Kat!
Funny Susan!
I knoooow Didi!
Awesome!! I love that you drew the little decorations on your bill...you're gonna make them smile :)
I can't believe you wrote all over the bill area! LMAO...I can't wait till ours starts up...it's stuck in permitting and I they said it could take months!
Made ME totally smile Les!!
Mich, one time I drew a sad face on a bill that was over $500. I can't believe gonna take months to get your permit.
wow! that must be so nice! What you going do with the $$ you save? Buy more..... stamps? ;)
I like the bar chart, nothing for Feb. Coolness!
Congratulations! You made a right decision definitely! A bill of under $20 is worth celebrating.
Hope not Jos! Hahahaha!
Very cool, Erick.
Thanks Akemi!
Holy moly!! i bet HECO will really miss you as a customer!
I wonder about that Shun Wah. Does it matter to them?
Post a Comment