Monday, February 25, 2013

Took a Flop

Been lazy to blog. Sorry.  So doing one easy one today. Just one pikcha.

As you can see, I took a flop this morning.  I'm not so agile anymore . . . I realize.  I wasn't too agile to begin with, and now . . . more worse.  Me and Kona gotta walk early nowadays 'cause we gotta be home by 6:30 a.m. when Wendell leaves for work.  That's 'cause somebody always gotta be home with Aunty. So my excuse is, was dark.  But actually good thing was dark . . . I think nobody saw.  You shoulda seen how fast I got back up . . . making like nothing happened.

Oh, and you see the scar next to the strawberry?  That's from another time I took a flop . . . soccer practice with Leslie. Dunno what made me think I could play soccer . . . I cannot even kick the ball.


IMG_9078

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ouch!

K and S said...

owwee, hope it heals soon! take care.

Leslie's pics said...

oweeeee!! hahah I never knew you got a scar from soccer practice. :)

Kalin's Mommy said...

Ouch...maybe you should wear knee pads? Nah, just kidding!

jalna said...

You shoulda seen me, Anon. It was a SPLAT!

That's what I worry about, Kat. Nowadays cuts don't heal as fast as they used to I washed it and put aloe cream on it right away, and it seems to doing ok.

Hahahaha, yup Les, that was a bad one . . . was deep and dirty.

Mich, I think I need more protective gear than that!

Randism said...

Eh, I see lots of people wearing football uniforms while walking their dogs! No shame! :-)

jalna said...

Hahahaha. Somehow, I think you're lying, Rand.

Nippon Nin said...

I shouldn't laugh but I did. You're so funny.

jalna said...

It WAS kinda funny, Akemi!