I'd been wanting to check out Frost City ever since learning about it on Kay's blog post recently. I had been reluctant to drive there myself because parking is kinda tight, but I finally got the chance to go there tonight after me and Wendell got through shopping for a knee brace for Wendell. It's in the King Street and University Avenue area.
This is what I had. It's a cross between ice cream and shave ice. My flavor here is cantaloupe. It was very, very refreshing.
This is Wendell's strawberry-favored frost. He really liked his too.
Kaimana to Waikiki 10-08-2026
-
Waves: 1 - 2 Feet
Wind: South-East
Today we're trying to make some runs from Kaimana to Waikiki.
The good guys take it into Baby Queens or to the Sheraton bu...
this and that
-
saw that local motion is bringing back the kona jacketso nostalgic!I'm so
glad local motion wrote "kona jacket" because the person who posted this on
socia...
Munch On Mi – Liliha, HI
-
Remember the old Foodland on the corner of School and Liliha? Well after
Foodland closed, they turned it into a restaurant equipment place/food
court. I fi...
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
8 comments:
Looks so ONO!
Is this place new? looks soo good.. I had to google to find where it was...maybe I should check it out next time I go to Jiffy Lube..
It was very light and feathery Erick.
I forgot to put the location. I'll add that in Shun Wah. I think it's fairly new, but not sure.
Looks super good!
Looks very refreshing...what's those bead like things?
Dean, I think Dora and Dawn would enjoy these.
I don't know what those bead things were Betty. They popped in your mouth and were really tasty.
Ummm....watercress ???
That's exactly what I said too, Didi!
Post a Comment