When Les came back from her recent trip to New York she brought back with her this stuff that was soooo ono. And then she make it even better by putting it into some homemade mochi. I had to have more. I was shocked when I found out that Amazon carried it. I ordered a whole bunch to give away. Les is mad at me now 'cause I stole one of her best omiyage ideas. Sorry Les.
My order from Amazon just came in. Here's a hint. I'm gonna give away two jars to the lucky winner.
I'm also working on this. I'm almost pau. Hint: It'll fit a newborn.
And I'm including this. It'll be just a small giveaway. Stay tuned.
7 comments:
Anonymous
said...
why i'd like a Dark Chocolate Dreams from Peanut Butter & Co. Peanut Butter 16-Ounce Jar!
patisserie taisuke endo
-
Wanted to check out Patisserie Taisuke Endo for some time now.If I’m not
mistaken, he trained in France & ItalyHe has a cafe area where you can
enjoy cakes...
Downwinding 10-10-2026
-
Wind: Trades
The wind forecast called for more wind! Gotta go chance um!
Egan and Wes going out Kaimana early
Go time!!!!
Get some bumps!
...
Mixed Plate Friday
-
Koala Moa Huli Huli (?) Chicken | $20.99 Is this huli huli chicken or just
rotisserie chicken? Koala Moa used to be on Nimitz before they moved into…
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
7 comments:
why i'd like a Dark Chocolate Dreams from Peanut Butter & Co. Peanut Butter 16-Ounce Jar!
-kevin
AHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Actually Kevin, I have one jar set aside for you!
ooh! when can we enter?! looks delish!
Hi Jos, I'll try and post the details later on this evening!
now you gotta find me a new omiyage gift... :)
thanks jalna!
yum....
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/90/50558483.jpg/
-kevin
Hooo, going be hard Les. This one is hard to beat.
Hahaha Kevin!! You're soooo welcome.
Post a Comment