Wow! you took a lot! THANK YOOOOOUUU!! I'm sooooo happy you showed up!!! I'm totally exhausted. I went to Randy's parents house after and totally passed out.
red cabbage salad
-
I love red cabbage.In Japanese it is called murasaki cabbage (purple
cabbage)Anyway, I am always looking for a good salad/pickle recipe for red
cabbage and...
Rain Report 09-30-2026
-
Rain: Heavy
When it rains, it pours!
Rain? No problem!
Rain-Dawgg
Rain Ridah
We weren't the only crazy ones.
Radical in the rain
...
Grand Lux Cafe – Las Vegas, NV
-
Since we were staying at the Palazzo during the conference, it was super
easy to just go downstairs and dine at Grand Lux Cafe – especially when we…
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
13 comments:
great shots! looked like a fun gathering:)
Yup Kat, it was. The organizers worked really hard to make it fun for everyone.
Wow! you took a lot! THANK YOOOOOUUU!! I'm sooooo happy you showed up!!! I'm totally exhausted. I went to Randy's parents house after and totally passed out.
You're welcome, Les, but I only took pictures. You guys the ones did all the hard work.
Wonderful! It looks like everyone had a great time!
We did, Jenny.
Hummm ?? 26th pic...the guys name tag says Myke and the gal is pointing at something ?? I think she is my classmate ?
Didi, I think her sister is your classmate.
Why am I not surprised w/ the pix of Leslie by the cupcakes? joking. Wow lots of pixs and lotsa food!-N
N, we had a craft/bake sale with proceeds going to Make A Wish, and Leslie made the cupcakes. She's the cupcake queen at our office.
Super shots! The kid holding his shoes and Suzi's pix are so cute and Les too.
Everyone look so happy and festive!
I'm a little disappointment...no food pics?
Thanks Erick!
You're right Akemi, I normally take pictures of the food. Don't know why I forgot this time.
Post a Comment