Monday, May 21, 2012

Sweet Sour Spareribs


Wendell made this for dinner tonight.  I dug out my most recent swap meet bowl, arranged the pieces all nicely in it, and tried to get a half decent flashed shot.  Then I took the memory card out of my camera, loaded the pictures onto my computer, chose the best one and uploaded it to Flickr to post onto this blog.

I was just about to type out the recipe when I thought to check if I might've already posted a sweet sour spareribs recipe before. Turns out I did . . . the exact same recipe . . . three years ago . . . here.

Which leads me to what I've been meaning to tell you for awhile now.  I probably won't be posting as often as I usually do . . . not daily at least . . . maybe just once a week . . . not sure . . . we'll see.  I feel bad, but I've kinda run out of interesting material.  Just wanted to let you know . . . so you won't be disappointed.

IMG_5923

16 comments:

K and S said...

looks ono!

jalna said...

It was Kat!

Erick said...

Your postings are always interesting! If you post the same topic, no probably i won't remember so it will seem new to me.

jalna said...

Hahahaha!! I know what you mean Erick . . . I cannot even remember this morning!

Anonymous said...

you can never run out of material.
new images are around ever day!



-kevin

Anonymous said...

Your blog is for your ENJOYMENT. Once you pressure yourself to post for "our" enjoyment, it becomes a little "stressful". Please post at your leisure for your enjoyment. Thanks for bringing and sharing your enjoyment and I do enjoy "your enjoyment". -lance

DNakamaru said...

Take a well deserved break. I know you'll be back with more good stuff for us. EVERY post you do is GOOD.

Anonymous said...

more recipes are always appreciated!

Les said...

my alzheimers is rubbing off on you....

Betty Townsend said...

I was thinking about you over the weekend and how good you are about blogging...it was in March when I wrote my "sob story" about not blogging and I haven't done anything since. And I do have stuff I was wanting to share. By the time I think about blogging, its late at night and I'm too tired...I've made that S&S sparerib recipe a few times...so good!!

Chelsea said...

I've been a long time reader, but I just wanted to de-lurk to let you know that I love your blog and look forward to whatever it is you post! Love your swap meet series lately, and adore everything about your dog. The food shots make me soooo homesick, but in a good way. Plus I've been taking notes on the good stuff you always find at the grocery store so I can buy it when I'm back home. You find the best stuff. So please keep posting!

jalna said...

Awwww, thank you everybody!! I just love all your support. I was beginning to worry that I might be boring you. I'll try and shoot for every other day postings.

Susan said...

Look forward to reading your posts! Never a dull moment on here! Keep it up Jalna!

jalna said...

Thanks Susan!!

Renee said...

No No No ... please continue to blog!!! I look forward to reading your posts. Soooo entertaining and interesting!!! Thank you for making me :) ... keep it up!!!

jalna said...

Thanks Renee!