Saturday, April 7, 2012

Frost City

I'd been wanting to check out Frost City ever since learning about it on Kay's blog post recently.   I had been reluctant to drive there myself because parking is kinda tight, but I finally got the chance to go there tonight after me and Wendell got through shopping for a knee brace for Wendell.  It's in the King Street and University Avenue area.

IMG_3527

IMG_3525

IMG_3523

IMG_3522

This is what I had.  It's a cross between ice cream and shave ice.  My flavor here is cantaloupe.  It was very, very refreshing.
IMG_3519

This is Wendell's strawberry-favored frost.  He really liked his too.
IMG_3516

8 comments:

Erick said...

Looks so ONO!

SW said...

Is this place new? looks soo good.. I had to google to find where it was...maybe I should check it out next time I go to Jiffy Lube..

jalna said...

It was very light and feathery Erick.

I forgot to put the location. I'll add that in Shun Wah. I think it's fairly new, but not sure.

DNakamaru said...

Looks super good!

Betty Townsend said...

Looks very refreshing...what's those bead like things?

jalna said...

Dean, I think Dora and Dawn would enjoy these.

I don't know what those bead things were Betty. They popped in your mouth and were really tasty.

Dd said...

Ummm....watercress ???

jalna said...

That's exactly what I said too, Didi!