Thursday, March 22, 2012

Some Snacks

Snacking is my downfall.  I snack all the time.  I snack even after I've eaten a meal and I'm full.   I totally understand how people can end up being 1,000 pounds.  I can relate.  Here's what I've been snacking on lately.

This first one I got from my sister Didi.  It's her current favorite breakfast bar.  She said this box is around $3.59 on sale at Safeway, $3.49 at Times and $4.59 at Foodland.  I've also seen it at Walmart.IMG_0788

Each pack contains four bars.
IMG_0790

I don't know what else flavors they have, but the blueberry one that she gave me is goooood.
IMG_0792

I loooooove this granola thin.   You can get this box of 36 for about $10 at Sam's Club.
IMG_1479

It comes individually wrapped, and is only 80 calories each . . .
IMG_1905

despite having a layer of dark chocolate on the bottom.
IMG_1907

I bought this box of  Ritz Crackerfuls from Costco for around $8. 
IMG_1896

They're two varieties in the box . . . cheddar and four cheese.
IMG_1899

I think it would be a great snack for kids.
IMG_1900

My cousin Gary sent five bags of this sunflower seeds to his sister Patty.  She shared one of the bags with me.
IMG_1746

It's the best sunflower seeds EVER.  I love um cause it tastes natural and is not salty.  Thanks for sharing Patty!
IMG_1755

8 comments:

Erick said...

That is some serious snacking. I'll come to your office tomorrow and help with the snacks.

Les said...

I like those Bevita thingys. I got a sample after the Straub run the other week. now I'm hungry. I better go to bed or else I'm gonna snack on something.

jalna said...

Erick, I no fool around when it comes to snacking!

Les, I try to brush my teeth early . . . but sometimes not early enough.

DNakamaru said...

I'm a 'snacker' too.... I love chips!

Betty Townsend said...

Oh, snacks are my downfall too. I want to look for these you have. My downfall is chocolate...right now there are wrappers from a Kit Kat snack bar, a Butterfingers snack bar and a Snickers snack bar by my computer...oh, and half a bag of Sweet & Sour Apricots that I ordered from Crack Seed Center back home. lol!!

jalna said...

Ohhhh I love chips too Dean!

Hahahaha!! Too funny Betty!

Carrie from Sam's Club said...

Jalna, snacks are always so hard to avoid! You listed a great variety of options. As a “snacker,” I thought you might be interested in checking out our Simply Delicious Meals page at SamsClub.com/meals which offers simple snack recipes that are easy and nutritious. The Chili Snack Mix is one of my favorites. Thanks for shopping at Sam’s Club! – Carrie from Sam’s Club

jalna said...

Thanks for the tip Carrie!