Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Pottery Class - Day 9

We made it to class!  But just barely . . . I got there at 7:30 and CQ about 8:00.  Class ends at 8:30.  Today we glazed our pieces.  I had no idea that glazing meant pouring or dunking. I thought we were gonna use paintbrushes . . . really.

Dean is helping CQ decide what colors to choose.
IMG_2776

This is CQ's awesome plate.
IMG_2786

I forget what color this glaze is, but it's not white.
IMG_2787

This is white!  Weird yah!
IMG_2797

CQ did an awesome job keeping the glaze in the bucket.
IMG_2793

These two are my glazed pieces.
IMG_2791

Here are Sarah and teacher working on some bowls.
duo

I still gotta glaze my dragon plate. I guess I'm gonna do it next week . . . Day 10!!!

6 comments:

Erick said...

Those plates look great! You actually learned something. I am impressed.

jalna said...

Hard to believe yah, Erick!

Kalin's Mommy said...

OMG, did you folks work that late? Tell me our fax is fixed! :(

jalna said...

AHAHAHAHA!! I think the fax is fixed Michele. All my 4:00 batch autofaxes went ok.

Leslie's pics said...

ooooh can't wait to see the final product! Stoked about the fax!

jalna said...

Stoked about the fax! Sooo funny!!