Tuesday, August 10, 2010

80,0000 Hits

Back in September of 2008, I told myself that I would try and do one blog post every day and see how long I would last. I thought I'd last about a year. Although I haven't really kept up with a post a day, I'm still here almost two years later, and tonight I reached 80,000 hits! I can't believe it! It's been fun sharing my pictures with you as well as bits of my life. I loooove when people tell me that they read my blog, even though sometimes I got lame stuff on it, like my puka pants or our Heineken shrub or even Wendell's stupid ice machine. I wonder how much longer I can keep this up. Well, we'll see! Thank you to all my faithful readers! Love you!


11 comments:

Betty Townsend said...

Wow!! Awesome! I'm working on trying to get to 10,000. hahahaha!!
Blogging is hard sometimes...it is fun though. I sure enjoy seeing what's new on your blog. :)

jalna said...

Thanks Betty. I enjoy your blog too!

K and S said...

whoo hoo! way to go! and that "fire" waterfall in your other post was awesome!

jalna said...

Thanks Kat. Your blog and its longevity are an inspiration.

Les said...

congratulations!! you're my HERO!!! Maybe I can make a big celebration if I ever hit 10,000....

jalna said...

Thanks Les!

Randism said...

jeez louise! i tink dis calls fo one heinekin!!!! or ten!

Erick said...

Awesome! Congrats on the milestone!

jalna said...

Rand,too bad our Heineken shrub is bare now.

Thanks Erick!

Renee said...

CONGRATS TO YOU!!! I really enjoy your blog ... sooo entertaining!!!Look forward to another 80,000!!! :)

jalna said...

Hahahahaha. Thanks Renee!