patisserie taisuke endo
-
Wanted to check out Patisserie Taisuke Endo for some time now.If I’m not
mistaken, he trained in France & ItalyHe has a cafe area where you can
enjoy cakes...
Downwinding 10-10-2026
-
Wind: Trades
The wind forecast called for more wind! Gotta go chance um!
Egan and Wes going out Kaimana early
Go time!!!!
Get some bumps!
...
Mixed Plate Friday
-
Koala Moa Huli Huli (?) Chicken | $20.99 Is this huli huli chicken or just
rotisserie chicken? Koala Moa used to be on Nimitz before they moved into…
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
12 comments:
Smart phone has become almost indispensable. It's my personal computer also.
Yes! Hard to get the kids off the phone to do important stuff!
Wow! Great pics. I love how it catches the water droplets!
Izsmom
So amazing to me.
😁
It was shot at a high speed which I didn't set. Wonder how the camera knew.
Still working on getting people in the middle of the frame.
cool!
J, Gorgeous photos. Quality is superb. Is that Fred or her daughter/son? They're rather bold, no. -N
😂
I agree!
It's Junior. Haven't seen Fred for awhile. 😢
Post a Comment