I wish I had gotten a wider shot of this much-needed pay toilet that we found in a shopping street in Kobe to show you that on the counter to the left was an honor-system box with a slot where you could insert your 100-yen payment.
It was kinda a God thing. We needed a toilet badly and a gal with one of those Kleenex things handed one to me as we were rushing past her. I took the opportunity to ask her "otearai?" and she pointed right next to her. She lead us into a short hall about ten steps in right to the door.
patisserie taisuke endo
-
Wanted to check out Patisserie Taisuke Endo for some time now.If I’m not
mistaken, he trained in France & ItalyHe has a cafe area where you can
enjoy cakes...
Downwinding 10-10-2026
-
Wind: Trades
The wind forecast called for more wind! Gotta go chance um!
Egan and Wes going out Kaimana early
Go time!!!!
Get some bumps!
...
Mixed Plate Friday
-
Koala Moa Huli Huli (?) Chicken | $20.99 Is this huli huli chicken or just
rotisserie chicken? Koala Moa used to be on Nimitz before they moved into…
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
11 comments:
Wow! Pay toilet. Never seen one.
Izsmom
And it had a bidet, right? So clean. Love Japan.
Pay toilets? I've never encountered one yet but then again we usually travel off the beaten paths. Probably in bigger city's?
That was me Bonny ogg
It was kinda a God thing. We needed a toilet badly and a gal with one of those Kleenex things handed one to me as we were rushing past her. I took the opportunity to ask her "otearai?" and she pointed right next to her. She lead us into a short hall about ten steps in right to the door.
Exactly! The whole room was very clean and tidy.
I think it was the first time for me.
Honor would not work in Hawaii. Vandals would take the money.i don't mind paying for toilet in Kapan, because they are clean.
True dat. Unfortunately.
I’ve only seen pay types once, and I think it was at one of the road stops
Ho, Kat, it turned up at the exact right time.
Post a Comment